miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

New Year holydays


I’m not a person very interested on this types of “events” but when I think in a special celebration the one that come to my mind is one from years ago, when I was twelve, and it’s the celebration of new year and it was with my brother, my dad and his girlfriend, here on Santiago. At the start of the night I remember that we were playing PlayStation with my brother on the apartment, and my dad’s girlfriend was cooking while he was out.  The next thing I remember is that we were sitting on the table, eating a food that I like a lot, meat, duchess potatoes, rice and a lot of other things, also we were listening to iron maiden concerts in the DVD. When we finish, we went to a place where we could see the fireworks, and I recorded them with my phone, it was a very old phone, so the quality of the video was very low. After all this we went back to the apartment, and I suppose that we played a little bit more with my brother, but I’m not sure cause actually I don’t remember much about it.
I didn’t think that this moment was something special, but is the first that I remember and these are good memories, so I suppose that it was special.

2 comentarios:

  1. OMG. It was 10 years ago, i don´t remember anythink in this year, good story about family time in new year´s night.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For me would have been perfect play in the Play Station and listen to Iron Maiden all night

    ResponderEliminar